[compmusnet] Fwd: IMS Newsletter no. 3 (2016)

Frans Wiering F.Wiering at uu.nl
Sun Apr 17 11:21:07 BST 2016

Dear members of the Digital Musicology Study Group,

Since not all of you are members of the IMS, you may not have seen the
latest IMS Newsletter,
http://www.ims-international.ch/content/images/pdf/ims_newsletter03_2016.pdf
. It is particularly interesting, and relevant to our group, for its
report on last year's IAML-IMS Conference, Music Research in the Digital
Age.

As you can imagine, I was quite happy to see myself quoted on p. 10
(though I must confess that I almost had forgotten I said this...)

Best wishes,

Frans Wiering
Study Group co-chair

--
dr. Frans Wiering
Associate Professor Interaction Technology
mail: F.Wiering at uu.nl
tel:  +31-30-2536335
www:  http://www.uu.nl/staff/FWiering/0